Partner Seth D. Griep focuses his practice in professional liability and commercial litigation. Mr. Griep represents clients in insurance bad faith matters, construction defect liability, premises liability and automobile liability claims. He also manages insurance coverage litigation arising from claims tendered under professional liability, business owner, general liability and automobile liability insurance policies.
Mr. Griep has worked on several high-profile construction cases, and lectured on E-Discovery Competency. Previously, he worked with a prominent insurance company as a senior claims analyst, handling first- and third-party claims tendered, under pollution insurance policies.Additionally, Mr. Griep has defended both companies and manufacturers in products liability matters involving commercial goods with alleged defects.
- New Jersey
- New York
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Courts
- District Court of New Jersey
- Pace School of Law – JD
- University of Rhode Island – BS
- Bergen County Bar Association
- News Release: KDV Law Promotes Six Attorneys to Partnership Elevates Four to Of Counsel
- Newly Implemented Law Permits Claimants to Sue Automobile Insurers for Delayed Payment of Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Benefits
- Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck Promotes Three to Partner, Elevates Three to Counsel, From Five Offices