Robert Borowski concentrates his practice on the defense of wide-ranging civil litigation matters, with an emphasis in professional liability.
Mr. Borowski has an extensive background in all aspects of state and federal court litigation including pre-trial law and motion, written discovery, depositions and trial preparation. He has successfully represented a broad range of individual professionals, firms and other entities in defending claims arising from the performance of their duties.
- U.S. District Court
- Central District of California
- Northern District of California
- Southwestern Law School, J.D.
- University of Arizona, B.A.
- State Bar Association of California
- Cracking the Code: How To Navigate a Lawyer’s Duty To Avoid Phishing Attacks, By Courtney Curtis-Ives & Robert Borowski, The Recorder, 12-13-2022
- Combatting Multiforum Shareholder Litigation: A Federal Acceptance of Forum Selection Bylaws, 44 SW. L. REV. 149 (2014).