Johanna Berta focuses her practice in a variety of both transactional and litigation realms, handling matters ranging from insurance coverage and monitoring, professional liability, labor and employment law, corporate management, cybersecurity, contract, risk analysis and avoidance. In her transactional matters, her practice focuses on drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts, including intellectual property ownership and use, contractor, subconsultant, vendor, sales, and professional service agreements, as well as employment manuals and IIPPs.
In addition to providing transactional services, Ms. Berta represents individual and commercial defendants in a variety of litigation matters including insurance coverage disputes, personal injury, construction defect, property disputes, employment, professional liability, business and contract disputes, from pre-litigation evaluation and counseling through trial.
- U.S. District Court
- Eastern District of California
- Central District of California
- Northern District of California
- University of California, Davis School of Law – J.D.
- University of San Francisco – B.A.
- Clinton County Bar Association – Secretary
- Centre County Bar Association