Charles Bergin focuses his practice on labor and employment law, business litigation, general liability defense and intellectual property. He has a background in insurance litigation and coverage, as well as entertainment law, immigration law and multi-district class action litigations. Mr. Bergin represents clients at both the Federal and State level and in a wide range of commercial litigation areas. He was named a 2020 New York Metro “Rising Star” in the field of ‘Business Litigation’.
- New York
- U.S. District Court
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- Fordham University School of Law – J.D.
- University of Nottingham – B.A.
- Super Lawyers®, New York Metro “Rising Star,” Business Litigation’, 2023- 2020