Allison R. Scott focuses her practice on the defense of complex civil litigation matters. She handles all facets of civil litigation across various practice groups, including commercial, employment, professional liability, directors & officers, and complex business and financial litigation in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.
Ms. Scott’s clients range from large public and private institutions to small business owners. She has particular experience defending corporations and their officers and directors in shareholder dispute litigation, judicial dissolution proceedings, antitrust and intellectual property matters, and in litigation/investigations initiated by government agencies. She has also represented numerous New Jersey public entities in highly publicized matters.
Ms. Scott further provides counsel to clients on labor and employment issues. She has extensive experience preparing employee handbooks and internal policies and procedures that align with shifting federal and state labor laws, especially in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. She also conducts internal investigations for corporate clients related to workplace gender discrimination and sexual harassment claims.
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- District of New Jersey
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D.
Columbia University, B.A.
- Internal Investigations Don’t Have To Be The Equivalent Of Pulling Teeth, by Iram Valentin and Allison Scott 7-27-2023
- KDV Alert: New Jersey Appeals Court Tackles Limits of Confidentiality
- KDV Alert: Supreme Court Affirms Denial of Emotional Distress Damages in Claim of Discrimination under the Rehabilitation Act and Affordable Care Act, May 10, 2022