Alina Nadir is an of counsel labor and employment law attorney. She focuses on representing companies of all sizes in a broad range of defense-side employment law matters, alleging discrimination, wage and hour violations, harassment, wrongful termination, and retaliation. Ms. Nadir is a litigator with a successful track record handling complaints filed in federal and state courts, the EEOC, NYSDHR, and DOL. She also advises clients on internal compliance issues and general employment counseling.
Prior to joining Kaufman Dolowich, Ms. Nadir worked in-house at a large employer advising on all aspects of employment law. Ms. Nadir previously worked at a Rochester, New York law firm offering employment counseling to employers, litigating employment-related matters in state and federal court, and representing management on administrative matters before the EEOC and NYSDHR.
- New York
- U.S. District Court
- Western District of New York
- Court of Appeals Second Circuit
- Northeastern University School of Law, Boston, MA, J.D
- Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY, B.A. magna cum laude
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International