Arthur Gaus focuses his practice on labor and employment, civil rights, data privacy, and commercial litigation.
Mr. Gaus is an experienced litigator in state and federal courts and his experience includes defending class-action labor and employment claims, including FEHA discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, wage and hour, collective Private Attorneys General Act (PAGA) actions, action arising out of Collective Bargaining Agreements, as well as administrative actions before the Department of Labor Standards Enforcement, and the Worker’s Compensation Appeals Board.
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court
- Central District of California
- Eastern District of California
- Northern District of California
- Southern District of California
- University of California, Santa Cruz
- University of San Francisco, School of Law
- Alameda Bar Association
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
“The CPRA at Work: What Employers Need to Know About California’s New Privacy Regulations for the Workplace”, Alameda County Bar Association, May 2023