Alexandra “Sasha” Robins focuses her practice on labor and employment law and general liability defense. She defends employers in discrimination, harassment and retaliation matters including claims based on race, national origin, sex, religion, and disability discrimination. Additionally, Ms. Robins advises employers on a broad range of personnel and operations matters.
With respect to general liability, Ms. Robins handles various types of cases involving premises liability and property damage actions arising from construction accidents including negligence and New York Labor Law Sections 240 and 241(6) claims. She also defends vertical transportation matters arising out of elevator and escalator personal injury.
While in law school, Ms. Robins interned for the District Attorney of the City of Philadelphia.
- New York
- U.S. District Court
- U.S. District Court, Eastern of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District
- St. John’s College in Annapolis, Maryland, B.A.
- Drexel University, Kline School of Law, J.D.