Alessandro Angelori focuses his practice on labor and employment law, general liability, and professional liability.
He represents clients at both the federal and state level and in a wide range of commercial litigation areas across New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. Mr. Angelori also represents employers in compliance audits by administrative agencies including the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, New York Division of Human Rights, the Connecticut Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities, and the New Jersey Division on Civil Rights. Additionally, Mr. Angelori drafts workplace policies, handbooks, and employment agreements for employers throughout the tri-state area.
Before joining Kaufman Dolowich, Mr. Angelori worked in the in-house legal department of an international hospitality corporation. There, he prepared employment matters with outside counsel in preparation for litigation involving the corporation’s many brands and drafted workplace policies reflecting the fast-changing state and federal employment laws.
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University, J.D.
- Pace University, B.A., cum laude
- New York State Bar Association
- Westchester County Bar Association
- Judges Are Not ‘Employees’ of the New York State Court System (as Far as Title VII Is Concerned), by Jordan Sklar, Esq. and Alessandro Angelori, Esq., published in New York Law Journal, 11-3-2023
- “Journalist Jim Trotter Sues FL For Discrimination,” by Charles Bergin, Esq., and Alessandro Angelori, Esq., published in Today’s General Counsel, 10-31-2023
- Who Fired Jim Trotter? by Charles Bergin, Esq. and Alessandro Angelori, Esq. published in Conduct Detrimental, 10-17-2023