Adam Nicolazzo focuses his practice in professional liability defense, D&O defense, insurance coverage, and commercial litigation matters. In his professional liability defense practice, he represents attorneys, doctors, and insurance industry professionals in cases pending in New York’s state and federal courts, as well as in disciplinary proceedings before state grievance committees. Mr. Nicolazzo also represents directors, officers, and corporate entities in business and real property disputes. He also analyzes professional liability policies for attorneys, securities broker-dealers, and other professionals.
Mr. Nicolazzo also has experience representing securities industry professionals and investors in securities industry investigations and inquiries, as well as FINRA arbitration proceedings.
- New York
- U.S. District Courts
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- New York Law School – J.D.
- Northeastern University – B.S.
- Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS)
- New York County Lawyers Association (NYCLA)
- “Isaacson & Nicolazzo: Risky ‘gray’ market emerges to fill cannabis license void” authors Jonathan Isaacson, Adam Nicolazzo, Long Island Business News,12-22-2022
- Insurers Must Be Vigilant About Cannabis Lounge Risks, Law360, authors Jonathan Isaacson and Adam Nicolazzo, August 24, 2022
- Legalized Cannabis: Should Professionals Still Beware?, PropertyCasualty 360, KDV authors Jonathan Isaacson, Esq, and Adam Nicolazzo, Esq.