Matthew Selmasska focuses his practice on consumer financial services, professional liability, and commercial litigation matters.
Mr. Selmasska serves creditors, law firms, and the accounts receivable management industry in navigating state and federal consumer protection laws nationwide.
In his commercial law practice, he litigates a variety of commercial contract and real estate disputes in state and federal courts, and before the American Arbitration Association.
Previously, Mr. Selmasska was an appellate judicial intern to the Honorable Robert E. Simpson (Retd.) of the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court, where he gained keen insight on Pennsylvania appellate practice.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- District of New Jersey
- Pennsylvania State University Law School, J.D.
- The Citadel, Military College of South Carolina, B.A.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- The Federalist Society, Philadelphia Lawyers Chapter
- Employees of Collection Agencies Working Nevada Accounts are Permitted to Work From Home through December 31, 2020
- Employees of Collection Agencies Working Nevada Accounts Must Work from the Brick and Mortar Location Listed on the License
- Supreme Court Grants Cert to Clarify Autodialer Issue in the Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- KDV Alert – Nationwide COVID-19 Update For Consumer Financial Services