Amanda Slutsky is an associate focusing her practice on labor and employment law. Ms. Slutsky’s work includes representing management in all areas of employment litigation, including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wage and hour violations.
She counsels clients on issues arising from the employer-employee relationship, including the defense of clients in compliance with workplace regulations and employment statutes, and matters initiated by the New York State and United States Department of Labor, and investigations by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the New York State Division of Human Rights.
Additionally, Ms. Slutsky develops employee handbooks, employment applications, employment contracts, and restrictive covenants for use by employers.
Ms. Slutsky previously interned for the National Labor Relations Board, and while attending law school, served as the Notes and Comments Editor for her school’s Journal of Civil Rights and Economic Development. She received the Dean’s Award for Excellence in Employment Discrimination, an award which is given to students who receive the highest grade in each course.
- New York
- U.S. District Court
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Northern District of New York
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D.
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A., magna cum laude
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- “Career Perspectives on Labor and Employment,” 11-2023, New Lawyer Institute of the New York City Bar