Sameka Thompson is an associate who focuses in insurance coverage and litigation, and general liability coverage.
She provides coverage advice to insurance company clients and represents them in all facets of litigation with particular emphasis on first-party, third-party liability and construction defect coverage matters.
Before joining the firm, Ms. Thompson handled first-party insurance coverage claims and has also defended clients in various general liability matters including employment discrimination, community associations, and commercial litigation. Additionally, she brings an eleven-year background in education, including having served as a teacher for Broward County Schools.
- U.S. District Court
- Middle District of Florida
- Northern District of Florida
- Southern District of Florida
- Florida International University College of Law, J.D.
- University of Michigan, B.A.
- National African American Insurance Association – FL, Board Director & Programming Chair
- The Florida Bar, Law-Related Education Committee
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers – Broward County Chapter
- Broward County Bar Association
- University of Michigan Alumni Association
- Webinar, Insurance Law Trends for Catastrophic Events, hosted by the National African American Insurance Association, June 6, 2023