Alexandra Lynch focuses her practice on employment law and professional liability. Ms. Lynch defends clients in matters involving sexual harassment, discrimination, wrongful discharge, and retaliation in state and federal courts, as well as before the US Equal Opportunity Commission and state and local administrative agencies. Ms. Lynch also counsels employers on all employment related matters, as well as on wage and hour issues.
Ms. Lynch also defends clients in professional liability matters involving attorneys, accountants, adjusters, insurance agents, and real estate professionals.
During law school, Ms. Lynch clerked for Kaufman Dolowich and was a member of the Moot Court Board.
- New Jersey
- U.S District Court
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, J.D.
- Ursinus College, B.S.
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Public Interest & Education Law Sections
- Pennsylvania Bar Association – Young Lawyers Division
- A Push for More Progress: Increased Diversity in the Legal Profession, by Katharine Fogarty, Esq. and Alexandra Lynch, Esq., published in The Legal Intelligencer, 10-7-2023
- “Physician Unionization—Penn Residents, Fellows Bring Debate to Philadelphia,” The Legal Intelligencer, authors Christopher Tellner, Greg Hyman, Alexandra Lynch, Gregory Brown, 3-28-2023